Maestro2 Artist Bristle Brushes
- Interlocked Constructed for Oil & Acrylic
- Highest quality Chungking bristle is double boiled for extra spring and endurance.
- This allows for maximum stroke control that is not possible with overly stiff bristle.
- They are interlock constructed so they keep their form after long and vigorous use.
- While being hand shaped, stiffer bristles are removed to ensure better flags at the tips
- Better flags distribute color more evenly than bristle that is simply cut flat at the end.
- Bristle is deeply set in the ferrule, Maestro 2 holds its shape and loses less hair for this reason.
- Seamless, nickel-plated brass ferrules that are rust-resistant