Soft Body Artist Color, previously referred to as Medium Viscosity, was the original Liquitex acrylic formulation first made in 1956. An extremely versatile artist paint, creamy and smooth with a concentrated pigment load producing intense, pure color. The creamy smooth, pre-filtered consistency ensures good coverage, even-leveling and superb results in a variety of applications and techniques.
- 56 Professional Color Spectrum
- Heavy cream consistency
- Even leveling
- Extremely versatile formulation for most fine art and decorative art techniques
- Retains little or no brush marks
* Ideal for flat, large area coverage and fine line detail
- Professional grade colors for decorative painters are also available
- Available in tubes and jars
COLOR SWATCHES: Use for reference only. If true color is needed, please use the actual product.