Alvin's PXB boards provide the convenience of a studio work surface in a compact, portable unit. Each PXB is made from a smooth, warp-free white Melamine laminated board and is equipped with a convenient carrying handle, non-slip tractor feet designed to grip the table edge at the perfect drawing angle, foldaway legs, and an acrylic straightedge whose height can accommodate material thicknesses up to 3/16". Shipped fully assembled.
- Precision-made aluminum straightedge with rubberized grip eliminates the need for a T-square and includes an inking edge for clean, smudge-free results with pens, pencils, and markers. Underwire system keeps the blade parallel no matter where it is moved. Metal side brackets accommodate material thicknesses up to 3/16" beneath. Twin braking system locks blade securely in any position.
- Non-slip rubber grip-tracks on the underside of the board allow the PXB to overhang the table edge at the perfect drawing angle bringing the work surface closer.
- Foldaway back legs with rubber feet are unbreakable and enable use in either the flat or angled position.
- Warp-free white Melamine laminated board offers a smooth drawing surface that wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Comfortable carrying handle for portability.
- Compact for out of the way storage.